100% Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes. Bamboo is naturally Hypoallergenic, Strong & Soft. 100% pure Bamboo, No Chlorine, No Chemicals & Cruelty Free. Bamboo is a fibrous plant and degrades naturally.
+Made from Eco Friendly Bamboo
+100% Biodegradable & Compostable
+Dermatologically Tested with SGS
+Super soft on skin & naturally hypoallergenic
+Natural formula with no nasty chemicals
+Vegan Certified & Cruelty Free
+24 Packs of Baby Wipes
+64 Wipes per pack
• Wipe : 99% purified water with Aloe Vera & fruit extract
• Full details: 100% bamboo fibre infused with water (99%), Apple Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic), Trace of Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate (helps keep the wipes super fresh)
• Packaging : The packaging of the wipes is made from 3 layers of recyclable material
• Box: Recyclable Cardboard
Disposal & Recycling
• Wipes can be composted
• Recyclable Packaging: These 3 layers combined need to be classified under PET7 and unfortunately it's not currently not widely recyclable by UK facilities. We are actively seeking recycling solutions.
• Cardboard Box: Widely Recycled
Get your Bamboo in speedy time with Tracked 48H delivery!
Saving trees, reducing deforestation
27,000 trees are cut down every single day to produce traditional tree-based products, its time to change! We use surplus Virgin Pulp Bamboo which would otherwise be wasted from FSC sustainably sourced forests which grows back a huge 30x faster than trees do. It's the fastest growing plant in the world! ps. We're not taking away food from the pandas, they think this particular type of bamboo is yucky!
Reduce your carbon emissions by 65%
Let's talk carbon. By choosing bamboo products, you use 65% less carbon emissions than if you were using tree based products. Bamboo also releases 35% more oxygen, and absorbs 30% more carbon than trees, incredible! Our supply chain is also fully Carbon Balanced meaning no surplus carbon is released in the production & transportation process. Let's act now!
Super strong, gloriously soft on skin
Firstly, it traps fewer dust particles than tree based materials meaning its great for people with allergies. Secondly, it's no surprise that with bamboo needing no nasty chemicals or pesticides to grow, that it is super soft and proven to create zero irritation on sensitive skin. Thirdly, bamboo has strong fibresand is super absorbent. Whether you're wiping your bum, face or the kitchen counter, it's the way to go!